Friday, May 24, 2013

Head Over Heels DIY Friday: Summer Style Kick-Off for Memorial Day Weekend!

Let's be honest, when it comes to Memorial Day weekend who can think about any kind of project when it's the official kick off of Summer?!?  I know I can't right now, all I can picture is BBQ or picnic food, ice cold cocktails, and diving head first into warm weather fashion (finally!).  So this week I wanted to share my style inspiration and party ideas for Memorial Day weekend- let's take a look!
Blackberry & Watermelon Crush Cocktail Recipe: Stagetecture   |  Hot Dog Bar: Bon Appetite  |  Strawberry Shortcake Dessert in Jars: Dole  |Awning Stripe Outdoor Pillows: Pottery Barn  |  Stripe Wedge Sandal: Zara  |  Anchor Charm Necklace & Chain Cuff: Forever 21  |  Pleated Cherry Red Shorts: Forever 21  |  Two-piece Stripe Swimwear: Target Xhilaration Brand  |  Outdoor Cafe String Lights: Pottery Barn

Anything striking you too?  I'm dying to get those stripe wedges and the pleated red shorts, how cute would that look with a white tank on top?  I'm loving it all really though I guess, but right now I really want a hot dog now, LOL!  Head Over Heels for hot dogs, ha!
Alright, I'm otta here!  It's time to unplug for this three day weekend so Alex and I can (try) to relax and enjoy!  Woo-hoo, it's summertime ya'll!!!!  

What will you be up to this weekend?
What summer fashion favorites are you excited to pull out from storage or purchase?

Hope you have a gorgeous weekend with family, friends, food and fun!  Cheers!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?